Thursday, April 16, 2009

JockRock.01
Above is one the final shots I was able to make at the Jock Rock event at Central Michigan University before this happened:
crack

I've always been teased for being a bit on the clumsy side and unfortunately this last minute, late night, deadline assignment after a already long day of shooting caused me, rushing back to the office, to drop my lens on floor. As you can see, cracking the casing and jamming the inside. It's been sent out for repairs and I'm crossing my fingers that its repairable and at a decent cost. Ah, the price of my major. Lessons learned.

***On a side note, hopefully I'll be updating more frequently. Its been a very long and stressful couple of weeks, I was away for Easter but should be getting back into the swing of things, wrapping up classes, work and making my way towards graduation.

1 comment:

Neil Blake said...

I had to learn that lesson two or three times. When I was just starting out I cracked two kit lenses and dropped my rebel off a balcony. It's been awhile since I've dropped gear... now if only I could stop forgetting my flash cards in the office.

Good luck with the lens. I know that sinking feeling....